Friday, May 10, 2013

It's all about me..

Since the diagnosis about my celiac and the change in my diet my face has lost weight. I stopped doing the "me" shots because I got so depressed and put on a ton of weight. I didn't want to see the reflection of my poor health in my pictures. My health really depresses me.

I feel better, not so depressed, a little bitter, but better.

I'm going to take the me shots back up and try to really do them this time.  No real goal other then beating back the bitter betty and once a week I'll post a picture - full body - of how I'm looking.

I want to be a better portraiture and I started this in the first place because I heard it helps.

This picture is roughly 4 years ago when I started being a heavy outdoors person. This is right about when I got real sick. The harder I pushed, the sicker I got. hmmmm lol.

playing with the iphone

Here is a link to the old set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/girlshawn/sets/72157625762173336/


Here is what I look like recently (I'm looking through the periscope at MOIA)


Needless today it's not going to happen over night, it's going to take hard work again. I'm older now and have more work between diet and motivation this time. 

I truly believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's not about being skinny, it's about feeling mentally healthy, physically better and just good in general. 

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I look forward to these pictures, and your thoughts on your progress,as I have always thought you were beautiful. No matter what size you were.