Happiness in the Tummy

It's been a few weeks since I gave up the PPIs and I am happy to report some great success. I felt like at one point I was going to have to go back on them. Changing my diet in small simple ways really did make a huge difference.

I reduced a lot of butter. For example I now cook the potatoes in my instant pot, use Yukon golds instead of baby reds and chicken broth for the base. This softens them up and since I'm using yukons they are creamier I only need a sliver of butter.

For breakfast I love my egg but hard boiled is just not my thing. The pan fried was too much on my gut so I used Jamie Oliver's technique (from YouTube) for poaching.   I have to keep practicing on the poaching. Ha!

This is how they turned out:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GERD - I feel like I'm underwater looking up

The right meal